As an Obama supporter, I was originally kind of disappointed at yesterday’s results. At first, all the major news outlets called SuperTuesday a huge win for Hillary. But after the final counts are in, it turns out…. not so much:
- The Clintons just pumped $5 million of their own dollars into their campaign.
- The Obama campaign has reeled in $5,886,067 since the polls closed yesterday as of this writing. In one day.
- Some Clinton campaign staffers are going without pay due to the cash crunch.
- Depending on who is counting the cryptic, loathed delegates, Obama won more. (Can we just use a popular vote someday?)
- My hunch is that the remaining political map is going to favor Obama.