What I like about iTunes 5:
- Better, larger status display window
- Much faster performance in the UI, especially when browsing the iTunes Music Store.
And bottom line, those are the most important features to me. However…
What I could care less about in iTunes 5:
- “Skip when shuffling” preference. Yawn.
And what sucks:
- “User interface guidelines? What user interface guidelines? We don’t need no stinkin’ guidelines!”
- The iTunes Visualizer is totally busted now. The other visuallizer plugins work just fine, but the Apple one is hosed. Shows an Apple logo and the song title for too long, then fades to black and that’s it. Minimalist for sure.